- Compact Footprint: Measuring in at a slim 6 inches wide, the Solis will fit in any kitchen or counter.
- Basket Options: Brew options abound with nonpressurized, pressurized, and ESE pod baskets to fit your mornings.
- Programmable Shot Time: Set and save single and double shot times for one touch espressos.
- Adjustable Temperature: The electronically controlled temperature can be dialed up or down to your tastes.
- Classic Steam Wand: A classic single hole steam wand puts milk temperature and texture in your hands.
- Pressure Gauge: An inline manometer gives exacting feedback to help you keep your coffee dialed in.
Who is Solis and what makes them special?
Solis espresso machines and grinders offer two perfect puzzle pieces for your home brewing setup. On one hand, the Solis Perfetta espresso machine is a fantastic way to start (or upgrade) your home espresso setup. This powerful, adaptable espresso machine is full of high quality features you'd normally expect to find on more expensive machines, including pressurized and non-pressurized portafilter options. The Solis Scala coffee grinder is a great entry level grinder perfect for drip brewing and pour over. On the low end of its grind scale, the Scala can grind fine enough for pressurized espresso, which makes it a great first grinder as you discover your favorite way to brew.
Founded in Switzerland in 1908, Solis has made a range of home appliances and electronics over their long history. From heating pads to hair dryers, Solis’ design sensibilities drive their approachable and affordable products. In the 1950s, Solis introduced some of their products to the US market, and we’re excited to bring their espresso machines and grinders to our customers.