Rocket Espresso is known for producing some of the best commercial espresso machines on the planet. Rocket Espresso’s endless pursuit of espresso perfection has earned them an unmatched reputation in an industry that where only the best survive.
Who says you need counter space for serious coffee? Rocket’s newest machine brings their outstanding handcrafted quality to the urban dweller with the aptly named Appartamento Espresso Machine. Featuring Rocket’s tried-and-true heat exchange boiler and E61 group head pairing, you’ll be pulling shots and pouring lattes in polished style. Classic features like mechanical pre-infusion, a heated group head and articulated steam and hot water wands make it a true prosumer device. Rocket’s new pint-size compatriot adds a flash of bold design inspiration with circular side-panel inserts and engraved steam and hot water spouts.
- Quite a Looker: The combo of mirrored steel and fun side-panel cutouts give the Appartamento a distinctly vintage appearance.
- Heated Brew Head: Consistently hot shots in a machine this size? Yes, please.
- So Simple: The classic Rocket Espresso knobs, levers and switches are easy to use and satisfyingly tactile.
- Portafilters: The Appartamento comes with spouted portafilters for both single and double shot use cases.
- Tiny Drip Tray: The Appartamento’s drip tray is tiny. Be ready to empty it often.
- Plastic Rack: We wish the cup warmer rack was steel instead of plastic.
If looking for some of the best commercial espresso machines on the market, check out our deep selection of quality coffee and espresso equipment.