- Brand: Rancilio
- Count: 1
Rancilio Classe 9 S Commercial Espresso Machine
Anyone in the commercial espresso industry will have most likely heard of Rancilio. The company is known for their unmatched pursuit of creating the perfect cup of espresso that can be scaled as needed.
Rancilio's Classe 9 S is a rare combination of class and technological innovation. It's built for the most demanding of use-cases and is an excellent choice for coffeehouse owners looking to improve their quality of coffee and service. It's ease of use and high performance will make the life of your baristas much easier.
This Rancilio Clasee 9 S brandishes a futuristic-looking design and is made from highly durable materials such as scratch-proof polymer panels. The independent group heads allow the user to maximize energy consumption by turning each one on as needed. This model is available with 2, 3, 4 brew groups to accommodate a variety of commercial situations.
Features of the Rancilio Classe 9 S
- Made of aluminum and stainless steel body.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons (gives you fine control over the various steps of the brew process)
- Independent heat exchangers
- Work area LEDs and functional LEDs on group buttons
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk.
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
Includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased are “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.
Check out all of our Rancilio Espresso Machines.