Delight your employees, customers and guests by offering Coffee-mate powdered creamer in your workplace, breakroom or kitchen. Creamer offers a rich Hazelnut taste and creamy texture in a multi-serve canister so you can enjoy coffeehouse indulgence without ever leaving your office building. Powdered product reduces waste while delivering a superior cup of coffee. Creamer dissolves quickly and easily without diluting or cooling coffee. Simply stir and enjoy. Shelf-stable creamer eliminates spoilage issues. Unique flip-top canister is designed for easy, hygienic pouring. Kosher dairy creamer is lactose-free.
FeaturesCrowd-pleasing, nutty sweetness in convenient canister
2-year shelf life stored at room temperature
Unique, flip-top canister is easy to pour and hygienic
Lactose-free; Kosher Dairy
No refrigeration necessary
Package Contents:1 x Power Mop, 5 x Cleaning Pads , 1 x Bottle of Multipurpose Cleaning Solution,
Capacity: 0.94 lbs
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 12 g Amount Per Serving Calories: 60 Calories from Fat: 15 % Daily Value Total Fat: 2.5g Saturated Fat: 2.5g 12% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg 0% Sodium: 15mg 1% Sugars: 7g Total Carbohydrate: 9g 3% Protein: 0g Fat Calories Per Serving: 25 4% Fiber Per Serving: 0g Protein Per Serving: 0g Fiber: 0%
Country of Origin: United States
There are no reviews yet.