- Brand: Mauds Righteous Blends
- Flavor: Variety
- Roast: Variety
- Count: 136
Maud’s Righteous Blends Coffee Variety Box Recyclable Coffee Pods 136ct
2. Sister Hazelnut – The smooth and rich flavor of creamy toasted hazelnut and vanilla, with a touch of sweetness.
3. Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel – A delicious blend of medium roasted and flavored gourmet coffee. If you like creative flavor combinations, you'll love this delightfully distinctive indulgence
4. Organic House Blend – This coffee is a satisfying blend of medium and dark roasts with deep, rich and full-bodied with citrus undertones. Certified Fair Trade and organic.
5. Tall Dark & Handsome – This Dark Roast is a gentle, heavy bodied coffee with silky texture, sweet aroma and flavor rich with notes of toasted nuts.
6. Maud's in The House Blend – This Medium Roast is an American Classic. A well balanced, medium bodied coffee with South American richness, bright enough for breakfast and rich enough for dinner.
7. Dunk Your Donut Shop – Light Roasted blend with the perfect mellow flavor and a crisp, clean aftertaste.
8. Bubbies Breakfast Blend – Light Roast delightful coffee brightened by citrus top notes and balanced with caramel sweetness. A rich and satisfying coffee for drinking all day.
9. It's Great Pumpkin Mrs. Brown – Maud’s Pumpkin Spice gourmet flavored coffee blend features a warm, delicious flavor of spices including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove along with a touch of other delicious spices
10. Kona Lisa Blend – A rich medium roast with a smooth heavy body. This rich, low-acitidy coffee is roasted to a perfect dark brown bean and has delicious chocolate-nutty undertones.
11. Organic Sumatran – Some of the world's finest premium coffees are grown in Sumatra. These coffees are distinguished by their full body, more earthy than Java Arabica, and with a low acidity. Sumatran coffees are renown for providing a rich, satisfying flavor.
12. Organic Ethiopian – Heavy-bodied, spicy and fragrant, Ethiopian Harrar coffee is a wild and exotic dry processed (Natural) Arabica coffee that is grown on small farms in the Oromia region (formerly Harrar) in southern Ethiopia