Jura Impressa A9 P.E.P. Review / Description
- 12 programmable coffee drinks, both strength and volume can be adjusted
- 4.4 oz. bean hopper with aroma preservation seal.
- Powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure.
- Height-adjustable spout (2.2″ to 5.4) accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Clearyl Blue water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with intelligent pre-heating feature which ensures each cup is the perfect temperature.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel let you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Auto-shutoff, Zero Energy Button and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- The cup illumination feature stylishly presents speciality coffees in rich amber and milk specialities in gleaming white.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- Piano black front with platinum finish on sides
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 21.8 Pounds – 12.7″ high x 9″ wide x 17.5″ deep
- Swiss designed and Swiss engineered
- 2 year warranty
In stark contrast to preground capsules, the Jura Impressa A9 offers one of the freshest and fullest cup to bean experience available.
- In Stock
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- FREE Shipping Mainland US over $50
Looking to save money on a Jura? You may want to consider buying a refurbished Jura A9. For more information on the benefits of owning refurbished Jura, check out our guide to buying refurbished Jura machines.