Cold Brew Coffee Pods
Showing all 4 results
Cold Brew Pods, Ethiopian, 36 Count…$43.99 Shop Now
Cold Brew Pods, Sumatran, 48 Count…$54.99 Shop Now
Cold Brew Pods, Colombian, 36 Count…$43.99 Shop Now
Cold Brew Pods, Decaf, 36 Count…$43.99 Shop Now
On hot summer days, a piping hot beverage is sometimes the last thing you need. On such days, it’s a refreshing cold brew that hits the spot. Cold brew pods are a relatively new and trending concept in the coffee world. They are a super convenient way to enjoy cold brew coffee without compromising quality and freshness.
A cold brew coffee pod typically contains a cold brew concentrate. That means all you need to do is add water. Often times, you have the option to use them in a single serve coffee maker or K-Cup machine but it’s not necessary to have any equipment.
If you’re in the market for one of the best cold brew coffee pods available, Java House Cold Brew is what we’d recommend. Not long ago we had a chance to do a Java House Cold Brew Pod review and were thoroughly impressed by their coffee. It captures what cold brew coffee pods are all about….quality, convenience, and uniqueness.
Cold brew coffee in general is a sweeter and smoother version of regular coffee. This is because cold brew coffee is made by steeping coffee beans in cold or room temperature water for 5 – 24 hours. This process extracts a totally different flavor from the coffee bean. The result is a brew that’s lower in acid and ultra smooth.
Fun facts about Cold Brew Coffee
- Compared to regular coffee, they typically contain more caffeine. Go with a cold brew if you need any extra pick-me-up
- Cold brew coffee is sweeter, smoother, and less acidic than regular coffee. Coffee lovers with sensitive stomachs often like drinking cold brew for this reason
- Cold brew coffee is often times more expensive than regular coffee. This is because it requires more beans to produce a cold brew
- Cold brew pods are often made from cold brew concentrate. All you need to do is add water
- You can some milk, cream, and or sugar to your cold brew coffee just like you can with regular coffee