A Tour Through the Americas ($270)Savor 14 different 12 oz varieties of exotic organic coffees from central and south american regions. Grouped in seven curated pairs, each pairing offers a selection of a natural roast flavor as well as a specialty-flavored coffee. Wake up to a new coffee experience each morning with Out of the Grey Coffee and take your taste buds through a tour of some of the best coffee-producing regions in the world.
- Neg Mawon & Bananas Foster
- Mexican Custepec SHG & Mexicali Crème
- Nicaraguan Selva Negra & Rocca Caramel Mocha
- Costa Rican Lomas Al Rio & Jeff’s Coconut Caramel Deluxe
- Colombian Medellin & Polar Vortex
- Peru HB SMBC “La Florida” & Caramel Crème
- Brazilian Daterra Sweet Yellow & Cinnamon Almond Macaroon
Create and Brand Your Own Coffee ($180)In addition to enjoying an exotic coffee tour through the Americas, you'll also get to work with Out of the Grey Coffee experts to create your own flavor from scratch. You'll be treated to an interactive coffee-making experience as you choose from a full flavor and roast spectrum. Once the coffee is made, you'll get 3 X 12 ounce bags of your special caffeinated creation (or decaf if you like). But that's not it. Work with Out of the Grey Coffee to create a unique name and label for your coffee which will be sold online on their website! 100% of the proceeds from these sales will be donated to the non-profit charity Coffee Kids. Yes, you can really say that you made your own coffee brand. In summary, this coffee giveaway includes the following "make your own coffee" experience.
- Regular or Decaf
- Roasting preference
- Walking winner through “Flavor flowers/spectrums” including: Chocolate, Sweet, Nutty, Spice and Fruit combinations to create something special to you and unique for the marketplace.
- Officially name your coffee
- Ability to brand your new coffee brand with a logo, label, and personalized image
- Winner will receive 3 bags of their creation
- Creation will be sold on the Out of the Grey Coffee website with 100% of its profits going to Coffee Kids.