The world has been buzzing with excitement since Dr. Oz introduced the world to the miraculous benefits of green coffee extract. While many of the reported health and weight loss benefits may be true, the concept of trading off daily brew for a few pills can keep even the strongest potential health advocate from taking a chance. Enter the world of healthy coffee with slim coffee options at the helm. But what is this new phenomenon and does it really work? That's what this Maximum Slim Coffee review is here to discuss.
What Is Maximum Slim Coffee?
Maximum Slim weight loss coffee hit the shelves in 2012 during the green coffee explosion. Many supplements make huge claims, but their ingredient lists aren't necessarily confidence-inspiring or are otherwise unimpressive. Maximum Slim Coffee combines a unique blend of green coffee bean extract, green tea, and ginseng in individual sachets of instant coffee. Each serving hits the bloodstream running and gives everyone the kick they so desperately need to start the day off right. And since it's considered “healthy coffee”, you can feel good about incorporating it into your daily java habit.
Maximum Slim Coffee helps consumers reach their goals via specific physiological results. The coffee blend helps boost the body's metabolism and enhance digestive and energy conversion capabilities. Additionally, it helps regulate insulin levels, thus maintaining proper or normal blood sugar. Maximum Slim Coffee contains a uniquely blend of ingredients designed to normalize cholesterol levels and burn unwanted belly fat. Last but not least, their proprietary blend is also rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals and repair the body on a cellular level.
What Are the Main Ingredients and Why Are They Special?
- Green coffee bean extract is the main ingredient. This is harvested via unroasted beans that are rich in chlorogenic acid. This naturally occurring chemical compound has been scientifically proven beneficial in improving metabolism, reducing cholesterol, maintaining blood sugar levels, and safely helping those in need of significant weight loss reductions.
- Calcium and chromium are essential to various bodily functions. Calcium, of course, helps keep the bones dense and strong. Chromium, on the other hand, helps metabolic functions. But it also helps break down fats, carbs, and protein for better digestion and energy production. You need very little chromium in your diet, so don't take an extra chromium supplement with this coffee.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help prevent and reverse cellular damage. Green tea also contains catechins and polyphenols that help to improve metabolism and maintain blood sugar levels much like chromium does.
- Ginseng root helps to reduce bodily stress while boosting energy levels. It's also an ancient secret for reducing cholesterol and glucose levels throughout the body.
- An extra boost of caffeine effectively improves energy and focus while enhancing the body's tolerance to stress and boosting metabolism.
While not the most important factor for some, no Maximum Slim Coffee review would be complete without addressing the question of “How does it taste?” Most people who drink healthy coffee are all too familiar with having to lower expectations when it comes to taste. Fortunately, Maximum Slim Coffee isn't at all diluted or bland like many other brands on the market. It has a rich flavor that's akin to a smooth cappuccino without all the extra sugar, cream, and calories. I personally think many will be pleasantly surprised by the flavor.
Does Maximum Slim Coffee Have Any Precautions or Potential Side Effects?
Although this is touted as healthy coffee, not everyone can handle the combination of energy boosters and extra caffeine. People who do not have their caffeine tolerance built up or those who have caffeine sensitivity issues should consider alternative solutions. Also, any type of healthy coffee should by avoided by those taking maintenance medications as well as pregnant or nursing mothers.
Even if your caffeine tolerance is decent and you're off all medications, Maximum Slim Coffee can cause loose stools, upset stomach, increased heart rate, and insomnia. One cup, preferably in the morning, is the recommended daily dosage. And yes, that is definitely enough to achieve the benefits from this product.
Maximum Slim Coffee Review Final Verdict: Is It Worth Shot?
The natural ingredients in Maximum Slim Coffee make it one of the best choices for those who need to shed significant weight without an equally significant change in lifestyle. According to manufacturer guidelines, each sachet can be added to their favorite brew to improve the taste, but no more than one serving should be ingested per day. Still, if you follow the instructions to a tee and attempt to make better health choices, this healthy coffee can realistically help you lose 10-15 pounds per month without starvation diets or “miracle” pills.
If you've had a chance to try Maximum Slim Coffee and would like to leave a Maximum Slim Coffee Review, we'd love to hear from you.